Experiential outdoor learning program for early childhood
Hikes, guided nature observations and play-based learning in nature help your child build friendships, self-regulation, confidence and character. For ages 3 – 7.
Monday – Thursday
Students may attend 1-2 days a week
$129 per day
Refer a friend & earn 10% off
- Child biography parent-teacher conference
- Home visit
- Tour of Miller Nature Area
- School visit with parent and child
- One-time cost of registration process, $350
Admissions on a rolling basis
Experiencial outdoor leadership program for youth
Youth mentors shape leadership skills at the Forest School.
Ages 8–10 | $65/morning session
Ages 11–13 | $50/morning session
Ages 14–17 | volunteer Junior Counselor
An Extraordinary Outdoor Experience.
Your tuition includes:
- A Small Class Size. We have 6 students per teacher, with a maximum of 12 students, allowing for children to form close bonds and to receive the individual attention they need.
- High-Quality Gear Recommendations for Outdoor Play. We advise parents on specialized seasonal clothing designed to keep kids safe—from rain gloves and balaclavas to Canadian boots and Norwegian thermal underwear.
- Travel / Outings. We spend each day in the wooded Miller Nature Area.